Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Want everyone happy.

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by jiayork » Dec. 18, 2017 7:44am

Greetings everyone! I am here to get some motivation from you guys as am going to select the surrogacy options. My husband is with me, but my in-laws are strictly denying to select this option. But my point is, it's my life and I can have these types of decisions. Don’t know how to convince them. But the main thing is, that my DH is with me and he is supporting me. We have visited BioTexCom in Ukraine and further on they will find the surrogate for me. And I am really relaxed after observing their environment and happy clients. I just want everyone happy.

jiayork

Replies (14)

Reply by saramccartney123 » Feb. 22, 2018 5:11pm

Hey. I don't see what the problem is with your in-laws. It really is your decision. It's really you who should be okay with what you are going to do for your future. You have to stand up for yourself You don't have to kill your dreams because of what some people might think. Surrogacy is a great option for those people who cant have children but want one of their own. I wish you luck for your future.

saramccartney123

Reply by josepheena » Feb. 27, 2018 8:02pm

Hey there! I'm so sorry that you can't conceive naturally. Surrogacy is the right decision for you, honestly. Don't think about your in-laws, you shouldn't even care. Your husband is with you, this is all that matters. Stay strong and positive. I hope everything turns out to be good for you. You deserve to be happy. Good Luck!

josepheena

Reply by jilly6768 » Feb. 28, 2018 3:10am

I think ts your decision. You are the one suffering. Your happiness matters the most. There's nothing wrong with surrogacy. I would suggest you go for it. It can really change your life. I don't see what's the point of having a problem with it. People can really be stupid sometimes.

jilly6768

Reply by Loris201 » Mar. 21, 2018 11:51am

Hey. I'm always worried about your problem. Why do not people talk about it? Now a lot of fruitless couples. For many people, medicine can not help. I read that this is due to poor ecology and poor nutrition. Yes, you are right that a very good Ukrainian clinic of reproductive medicine BioTexCom. There are affordable prices and very much depends on the health of surrogate mothers. Perhaps you will be healed, and you will become a parent. This treatment of female and male infertility.

Almost 20% of women face difficulties in the natural concept. You do not need to panic about this important problem, which you can easily cope with. You should choose all the helpful tips and advice to get pregnant quickly. We consult with a popular gynecologist in Ukraine to get a reliable solution to my problem.
From the first day you can start to struggle with the problem of infertility. You can start with an early morning walk and an easy exercise to ensure full blood circulation for the whole playback system that works well. You must pay due attention to a healthy and balanced diet. You must maintain a balance of hormones in the body. It is very important to consume all food with an exact amount. Do not stop! Go to your goal. Children are the best thing in life. In any case, it will be your long-awaited and dear child. I wish you happiness and good luck in your business. Many people do not recognize surrogate motherhood because of religion. Do not listen to anyone. This is your choice and your happiness.

Loris201

Reply by crystallove » Mar. 21, 2018 5:31pm

yeah, but what do you want.Have you ever considered your happiness?Why it matters the most? you don't want to spend life like this honey.Trust me on this been there done that.Go for the process.Who are they to stop you and tell you otherwise?I myself am going for the procedure.Take real good care of yourself love.Stay blessed and sending baby dust your way.

crystallove

Reply by rihana012 » Apr. 6, 2018 3:15pm

Hey, dont care about them. It is great that your husband is with you. You have rights to be a mother. you are taking a right decision. I hope you will be a mother soon. Surrogacy is a great procedure. I am experienced with it. I went to a clinic in Europe. Now I have a baby. My In-laws were against surrogacy but my husband supported me. Now they all love my daughter and I am so happy that they love her.

rihana012

Reply by Emilykingston » Apr. 9, 2018 6:10pm

Well, this happens a lot. I dont get it why though. Why can the family support the couple? It is their right to be happy. They should be extra supportive. Anyways, dont care about them. They will keep bugging you for a baby anyway. Get your family complete.Do whatever you wanna do.

Emilykingston

Reply by TaylorF » Apr. 11, 2018 5:04pm

It's a good thing you shared this. So many women here are looking for options. Surrogacy is a great method! I had it, too, two years ago. There's nothing more special than having a baby despite being infertile. I hope everyone finds their happiness. I know I did!

TaylorF

Reply by Blessed75 » Apr. 12, 2018 2:56pm

I would really call it the dilemma of our world. Instead of thinking about the trauma and problems of the infertile couple the people start talking the legal and the cultural values. No doubt surrogacy has its limitations in terms of emotional elements but at the same time we cannot ignore the fact that it has done marvels. I believe that instead of wasting time on convincing others it is better to go for it. Especially if yout better half is supporting you then there is no need to worry. Your happiness is all that matters.

Blessed75

Reply by monika123 » Apr. 12, 2018 6:55pm

I am glad that you took the decision that felt right as honestly speaking at the end of the day it is your life and you can do whatever you want to do with it. We don't do soo many things in life just because of someone else and later regret it, therefore, we should always do what feels right. I myself loved the environment on my first visit. People at the clinic are always so friendly and are always willing to help. When I got I touch with the clinic They assured me that they will try their level best to help. This level of positivity has honestly been one of the reasons why I feel so much relaxed and at ease. I hope that things go well for you as well. It is indeed such a different experience as the baby would be growing in someone else's uterus, however, is biologically ours. We recently met the surrogate as well and had such a nice encounter with her. The clinic did a great job in choosing our surrogate as I felt like I knew her from a very long time. I can't wait for the whole pregnancy journey to start. This is although a new experience, however, I have never felt this relaxed and good about things. I hope things go well for you as well as all the couples who have been trying to conceive for soo long definitely deserve happiness. So best of luck to you and your DH. All my prayers are with you and I hope the best for you both.

monika123

Reply by BellaJones » Apr. 12, 2018 7:09pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know it must be hard. I have been through it. I know it's your decision and you should go for it. Good luck. Take care.

BellaJones

Reply by Hannahh123 » 37 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 36 weeks ago

Hi Jia! I hope you are doing well. I m glad that you are going there for the treatment. I also had my treatment there, that clinic is doing an exceptional job. Don't worry you are in good hands. Good luck!

LucilleCooper

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am visiting the same clinic for a different process. They are doing an amazing job. Honestly speaking if your husband is with you then you don't really need the validation of anyone else. I know so many people at the clinic who are in the middle of the process. It is so nice to see IP's finally being able to become parents after years of struggle. It is always so exciting to see it all happen. Good luck to you. I hope things work out for you as well.

Hannahh123