Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

surrogacy

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by jenyhold » Dec. 21, 2017 7:01am

Hey guys. I am new on this forum. I need to discuss a problem I am having. I and my husband are trying to conceive for 2 years.The problem we are having is a little weird. I get pregnant whenever we try to conceive. But I lose the baby every time in 5th or 6th month. We have consulted a gynecologist. She said that it’s because I take too much stress. I don’t do that intentionally. It’s just that I panic over little things. Now, this whole getting pregnant but losing the baby over and over thing is also affecting my mental health. That’s why I and my husband have decided that we will go for surrogacy. No more stress. No more miscarriages. We will spend a little money, wait for a little time and we will have our baby. We are planning to get it done from some clinic in Ukraine. You know, Ukraine is popular for its surrogacy clinics. We are going there next month. I am so excited for this new step we are going to take. I have my hopes high. Let’s see what happens next.

jenyhold

Replies (19)

Reply by SelenaJones » Jan. 23, 2018 12:29pm

Hi Jenny! Well, yeah! I agree it happens. I've heard like cases before. Anyway! I wish you luck with it. You'll be fine and a little boost with confidence after having your first child. I guess then you might be able to have another of your own...You're doing the right thing! I hope you get blessed! I think it's a good way, I think family is a very important part of life. I wish you luck with it. Don't worry! Everything will be fine. xx

SelenaJones

Reply by LaurieRichmond » Feb. 9, 2018 1:16am

Hey Jeny! Welcome to the forum. Stress is a major factor for miscarriage hon! Try to avoid it, I m sure you are not doing it on purpose. Join a yoga class, it will help you reduce stress and anxiety. And it will also keep your mind and body active. It's good that you are going for Surrogacy, It's a very successful technique, even I became a mother with the help of Surrogacy. I m hoping everything goes well for you too. Good Luck! Much Love!

LaurieRichmond

Reply by jenifercox » Feb. 9, 2018 7:17am

Hi there. How are you? I warmly welcome you to this forum. Why don't you try any infertility treatment? IVF and surrogacy are on hype nowadays. I wish you all the best. Take care of your health.

jenifercox

Reply by anjalika » Feb. 15, 2018 3:04pm

I am glad that your husband took a smart decision. TTC, again and again, could have just made it worse for you. Surrogacy really seems like an easy way to get a baby to me too. I mean you don't really have to go through all the pain and getting a baby becomes a sure thing. I chose gynecology as a profession and the place where I work, it sends its employees to clinics in the foreign to learn their new ways. It is kind of a collaboration between clinics where some doctors are exchanged for a short period of time. I was posted to Ukraine when my turn came.
To be honest the whole system of their treatments was out of this world. The care they took during each step of the treatment was remarkable. The best thing was the low prices of the treatments. During my time over there, I saw many foreign couples come to the fertility clinic where I worked and they went back home happily.
I am very sure that you will get to have the same experience. You will get to have everything done at low prices over there. Other than that, the best thing about surrogacy clinics is that you do not have to hunt for a surrogate on your own. They will take care of that for you. I assure you that you will love your husband for his decision-making skills after this trip.

anjalika

Reply by DenieLa » Feb. 19, 2018 10:21pm

I and my spouse, we can not have children. That's why our lawyer said that we have only two choices. The first is to adopt a child, and the second - to the services of a surrogate motherhood agency. We decided that we want to try the second option. This will be our first experience of a surrogate pregnancy. We chose the Ukrainian agency https://www.mother-surrogate.com/. We liked everything, from the way we treat it, and the prices also approached us, it's very important. Now I hope that everything will turn out as we want.

DenieLa

Reply by crystallove » Mar. 15, 2018 6:41pm

that's really nice to see.I don't think its the stress that causes the problem.For whatever reason, it is you are making the right decision.I have one question though.How can you do everything so calmly? I mean I have been trying to wrap my head around the concept for months.You just felt like going for surrogacy and now going.Maybe you guys are really well off as well.I would have some savings left for this.If I hadn't had such extensive medical procedures.The best I can do is 50k.I don't mean India as well for surrogacy.I get that they are cheap I just don't want that experience.Take care of yourself love and much love.I really hope you have a beautiful family of your own soon.You really deserve to have it.

crystallove

Reply by jilly6768 » Mar. 17, 2018 10:59am

Alas, these MC cases are so sad to read. I wish there was something we could do to avoid having these MCs. I have endometriosis so I can't get PG. I've gotten a BFP only twice in my life. Both times it ended in MC. The farthest I have had the baby is 10 weeks. Do consider surrogacy. I have a daughter through surrogacy who has made my life so much more worth living.

jilly6768

Reply by josepheena » Mar. 19, 2018 9:23am

Hey there Jeny! I'm sorry for your losses, dear. You've taken the right decision. Surrogacy is a very reliable and a safe method nowadays. I hope you have an amazing surrogacy process and you become a mother soon. I wish you luck and happiness! Lots of love and prayers for you.

josepheena

Reply by saramccartney123 » Mar. 19, 2018 11:30am

Hey Jeny. Welcome to this forum. Hope you are doing good. You made a great decision. It must have been so hard to get over those miscarriages. You are a very strong woman. I went there for my surrogacy too. They will not disappoint you one bit. It is very important that you change your habit of stressing now. Just be aware of it and start giving out happy thoughts. Stressing just makes things worse. It will help you feel better for sure. Good luck with your procedure. You'll be a mother soon now. Keep us updated on it.

saramccartney123

Reply by jennyjoe » Mar. 19, 2018 2:27pm

Hello! I'm so glad you have chosen to take this step. It's mental health over everything. You have set your priorities well. I'm glad to come across another couple trying out surrogacy. I kind of had to go for it. It was either that or adoption. I chose the first to get a genetic connection with the baby. I have no uterus. I lost it to cancerous polyps. I'm so glad I went with surrogacy because now I have my beautiful little girl! It's been great. I'm sure the good experience depended a lot on the clinic. We went to Ukraine as well. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey! Love.

jennyjoe

Reply by EmilyRossum » Mar. 19, 2018 4:06pm

Hi there. I am sorry about your miscarriages. Well yes stress does affect the pregnancy alot. Why don't you try being less stressful during your pregnancy? I mean it's good that you're considering surrogacy. But I feel like the first preference should be natural pregnancy. I also had a baby through surrogacy. And I am very happy about it. But it's just that I couldn't conceive. So my suggestion would be that you try for a while and then go for surrogacy. It's a great alternative though. Best of luck. And keep us updated with what you decide. x

EmilyRossum

Reply by JanetJames » Mar. 19, 2018 6:51pm

Hey there Jeny. How is everything? I hope everything is great. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hope no one has to go through it. It's a very painful thing. I know because I have been through it. I have had a miscarriage. I got surrogacy done too. We also wen to Ukraine. Its a paradise for infertile people. However its great that you have chosen surrogacy too. I wish you good luck. I wish everything goes perfectly for you too. Hoping to hear more from you.

JanetJames

Reply by Smarty » Mar. 20, 2018 9:30pm

I definitely support your idea, dear. Your issue is pretty popular. A lot of women are unable to carry the baby. Surrogacy is a great solution for them. I was unable to get pregnant but I am a happy mother of two kids. Our second baby was born by the surrogate. That’s why I know the whole process. It is pretty simple. You just have to keep calm and everything will be fine. Ukraine is a great choice. Our kid was also born there. The reason is that they offer this service legally. And the prices there are pretty affordable. What clinic did you choose?
A lot of people keep saying that surrogacy is unnatural. Don’t listen to them. It is absolutely safe and natural way to get a baby. Why would you stay childless if you have a chance to become parents? I’m sure you should use this chance.
I recommend you to choose the VIP package. It gives you the multiple quantity of embryo transfers. In case if the surrogate doesn’t get pregnant from the first try. Well, it is the most expensive package, but it is worth paying.
I know a lot of couples, which have surrogacy experience. I met them during our surrogacy process. They all became happy parents. Their kids were born absolutely healthy. So, don’t be afraid of surrogacy. Doctors will help you to do everything in the right way. Just try to keep calm. Good luck.

Smarty

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 21, 2018 4:18am

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages.
I also had many complications during my first marriage.
I had 3 miscarriages.At 43 years i'm married to an other person now.At this age it is not a good idea to be pregnant.So i have decided to go for surrogacy.I contacted a clinic regarding surrogacy in Ukraine too.The clinic will help us to have our baby.They will find a good surrogate mom for us.
I think you should also go for surrogacy.
Good luck.

RihanaSam

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 21, 2018 3:26pm

Hey there stop taking stress it's not good for your health anyways. I too am going for surrogacy as my FSH levels are too high and my AMH levels are too low. Apart from that my AF is irregular and I have an eating disorder. All these complications meant I couldn't even go for IVF. The clinic has proven to be amazing for me as well. They have strict laws regarding the procedure. This makes it much more reliable and accurate. I remember when my friend told me about it I was really scared. As it was new for me however on my first visit I was amused. As there were soo many foreigners visiting the clinic for the similar treatment. The clinic had also recently expanded so they had a bigger place. I was really happy with the environment as well. The doctors were understanding and read my case thoroughly. They then briefed me about surrogacy and how there would match the surrogate. I am soo excited that Id soon finally become a parent and I can't wait for it.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 36 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 36 weeks ago

Hi Jeny! I hope you are doing well. I am happy that you are going for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great treatment. I have also had my babies through surrogacy so I can assure you are in the right direction. Good luck!

LucilleCooper

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 22 weeks ago

If anyone is still interested in going to Ukraine for their tx, I would recommend contacting the agency we are with. It is called WCOB. Here is the link to their website - http://worldcenterofbaby.com
They are prompt with their replies. And you will get to know more about your tx when talking to them directly. BTW they provide the same free stuff that other clinics in Ukraine do.

pagerelvy33

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am sorry to read about your recurrent MC. I can understand how heartbreaking they must be. However, I am glad to know that you are considering surrogacy as an option. I hope it works for you. The clinic you are considering to visit is the one I am visiting for my process. They are doing an exceptional job at our process. Everything is properly managed. I am really excited about my process.

Hannahh123