Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Is it possible to consider a surrogate instead of adoption?

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by DenieLa » Feb. 19, 2018 10:23pm

I and my spouse, we can not have children. That's why our lawyer said that we have only two choices. The first is to adopt a child, and the second - to the services of a surrogate motherhood agency. We decided that we want to try the second option. This will be our first experience of a surrogate pregnancy. We chose the Ukrainian agency [url]https://www.mother-surrogate.com/[/url]. We liked everything, from the way we treat it, and the prices also approached us, it's very important. Now I hope that everything will turn out as we want.

DenieLa

Replies (22)

Reply by josepheena » Feb. 20, 2018 1:40pm

Hey DeneiLa. I feel so sorry to hear that. But don't ever lose hope okay? Sometimes life tests us in these ways so we have to fight back and not be afraid of it. I would suggest you go for Surrogacy. As by this process, your child is genetically yours. Whereas, in adoption, the child is not genetically yours. Which often causes problems ahead in life. I myself went for surrogacy and believe me, it was the best decision of my life. I had my process from this heavenly clinic in Kiev. They have the experienced doctors who use latest technologies in their methods. The clinic specializes in surrogacy. They even offer the most affordable packages. I'm highly satisfied with them. Do consider it, pay a visit and satisfy yourself. I wish you Good Luck!

josepheena

Reply by JaneBaillie » Feb. 24, 2018 1:01am

Hey dear! I feel bad for you people that you can't conceive naturally. But the only thing that is important here is to become a mother. Conceiving naturally is a beautiful thing but if you can't, then IVF and surrogacy are great options. And surrogacy is so much better than adoption. So the clinic you chose for your surrogacy is a great clinic. I can tell you from my experience, the clinic is just amazing. I had my surrogacy there. I couldn't conceive naturally too. But this clinic helped me become a mother. I had to travel a lot for it, but it was worth it. The best decision of my life. The treatment was even better than my expectations. The doctor sat down with me and cleared all my doubts. They even let me meet the surrogate mother after 12 weeks. So if you are going to this clinic, then you are spending your money right. Don't worry their packages are very affordable too. Better than other clinics. I m sure they will be able to satisfy you too. Much Love!

JaneBaillie

Reply by crystallove » Feb. 24, 2018 7:34pm

hey there, Danielle, I hope you are doing great.I have been dealing with infertility for quite some time now.I had an accident due to which I lost the ability to bear a child.Life has been really hard for me since then.To be honest I did not even know about surrogacy until recently.I had completely given up hope of having a family of my own.I think its just such a wonderful process.One great downside to it is that it is really expensive.I checked out the link you provided but there are still agencies in your area that provide better facilities.I mean if you are going there, check out the capital for biotexcom, It has cheaper prices.To all the ladies going through the similar struggle, please do not give up hope.You are living in such an age of technology that everyone can have a baby.Just look at other options life will turn for the better.Take care of yourself, you guys.I hope you all get pregnant and have beautiful families of your own.my special baby dust package for you guys.much love.

crystallove

Reply by crystallove » Feb. 24, 2018 7:34pm

hey there, Danielle, I hope you are doing great.I have been dealing with infertility for quite some time now.I had an accident due to which I lost the ability to bear a child.Life has been really hard for me since then.To be honest I did not even know about surrogacy until recently.I had completely given up hope of having a family of my own.I think its just such a wonderful process.One great downside to it is that it is really expensive.I checked out the link you provided but there are still agencies in your area that provide better facilities.I mean if you are going there, check out the capital for biotexcom, It has cheaper prices.To all the ladies going through the similar struggle, please do not give up hope.You are living in such an age of technology that everyone can have a baby.Just look at other options life will turn for the better.Take care of yourself, you guys.I hope you all get pregnant and have beautiful families of your own.my special baby dust package for you guys.much love.

crystallove

Reply by sally28 » Mar. 7, 2018 7:22pm

hey dear, how are you? i read your post and i must say you are going for the right choice. sometimes, life becomes hard. it seems like everything has finished. but you need to stay strong. you need not to lose hope ever. things might become difficult but you know, difficulties are a part of life. what matters the most is how we deal with them. how we find solutions to them and remain patient. nothing is impossible so you have to make this thing possible too. going for surrogacy is a very good option. no doubt you made a wise decision. now be very careful while making a choice for the right clinic. do proper research on such clinics and then make a decision. all the best to you and your spouse. hoping to hear the good news soon!

sally28

Reply by Amelia » Mar. 8, 2018 11:03am

denieLa you have made a decision. wish you to determine it. never quit or shook your steps once you entered in this process. Because this process demands your positivity and humbleness than medical stuff. Don’t forget to take regular appointment and check-ups. At first, the cycle may be you get a failure. Most of the couples get failure at this level. Don’t be afraid of it by saying that you can’t do that. Why I am here to have a treatment as compared to natural methods. This will put you in the little bit cumbersome situation.

Amelia

Reply by saramccartney123 » Mar. 9, 2018 10:15am

Hey. I have been their client. My experience with them was satisfactory. You can always contact me if you want to have more information about this. I'm a mother of a nine months old son. I had him through surrogacy about a year ago from the same place. Good luck with your procedure. It will go smoothly I'm sure.

saramccartney123

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 9, 2018 3:06pm

Hi Daniela! Well, yes! I know what you're going through! Well, I think surrogacy is a great idea. I'm also an infertile person...But, my obstetrician says I still have chances to conceive through an IVF. So, I'm still opted for an IVF later by the end of the year at a repro center in Ukraine. Well, I wish you all the best! I think there are still chances. You can do though! But, I'd still prefer clinics or repro center over agencies. So, yeah! Do everything you can! It's really important to complete a family. Anyway!

SelenaJones

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 9, 2018 4:53pm

I hope everything works out your way. I being in the same boat can totally relate to you. I feel like once you are told that you won't be able to conceive naturally you feel extremely broken. However, things can definitely get a lot better if you visit a good clinic. I remember when I first visited the clinic for consultation for whether IVF or surrogacy would work for me. The whole visit was so rejuvenating. The doctors over there were extremely honest and experienced. They told me that IVF won't work for me and therefore surrogacy it was. I was really inquisitive to know more about the process. I asked the doctors about the process and how the process would work. I was told how the process is lengthy depending on every step. My husband and I were really satisfied and decided that this was it. As we wanted a child so we were ready to take any step. I hope that whoever goes for the process is able to get the same satisfaction I am getting. I think I am at a positive place now best of luck to all those who are going to opt for it.

monika123

Reply by JanetJames » Mar. 9, 2018 5:55pm

Hi there. I hope everything is fine. Great to hear that you guys are considering surrogacy. It's a great option. I went there too. I am a mother of two twin 1-year-old boys. I hope you find success and happiness. Good luck to you. Wishing to hear more from you.

JanetJames

Reply by EmilyRossum » Mar. 9, 2018 8:30pm

Hi there. I am sorry that you can't have children. It really is not a good feeling. But I am happy that you and your spouse are considering other options to have children. I feel like the best option for you would be surrogacy. If you adopt the child won't be genetically yours. Whereas surrogacy is a great alternative for pregnancy. Even though you're not the birth mother but the child would still be yours. It feels exactly like having your own child. And with the technology increasing rapidly everyday there are great clinics out there. So just don't be stressed. And try it out. I've read alot of reviews about it and all of them were quite positive. Just make sure you spend your money at a right place. Do research and choose what suits you the best. Good luck.

EmilyRossum

Reply by rihana012 » Mar. 13, 2018 3:40pm

Hey! I would suggest you surrogacy over adoption. in surrogacy you have a genetic relationship with the baby. There are no complications in surrogacy. By this, you can have your own baby. It is less expensive than adoption. Adoption of a child is way more difficult. It may take years to adopt a child. So I think surrogacy is best.this clinic is best clinic you should visit it.

rihana012

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 14, 2018 4:17pm

Yes my dear it is surely possibly.
Research about it over the web gather good information and than decide.
I guess surrogacy is the last option for me now to have baby of our own.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy.
I also contacted some surrogates who are willing to cary our child in their womb.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
During my first marriage i had no luck with having children although i conceived for 3 times.
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I guess we will find a surrogate wth the help of clinic we are consulting.
I am married for second time i want to have baby of my own to live with.
But regarding and having a look at my previous pregnancy period i know its not a good idea to be pregnant again.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
Although clinic has many surrogates working with it but we want a good surrogate to carry our child.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy please do share your experience with us.

RihanaSam

Reply by jilly6768 » Mar. 15, 2018 3:11pm

Hey, I am happy for you. It really depends on your choice. go with whatever feels right. Do not listen to others' opinions. they are just gonna waste your time. If you wanna have a baby through surrogacy, go for it. Your happiness matters a lot. I hope that the clinic is good enough. Many people are heading towards Ukraine for their treatments these days. I would love to find out the reason behind it. Good luck to you. I hope you get to have the cutest baby. it would be great if you guys keep us updated. I love to listen to you guys. It gives me hope.

jilly6768

Reply by teena82 » Mar. 15, 2018 4:12pm

Hi, Deneiela, your story seems to be like mine. I and my husband both are infertile like you people. This condition is called double infertility. We also have only on option surrogacy. What a coincidence, I am also going to Ukraine for my surrogacy. The clinic there is the best in the world with maximum positive results. I have heard a lot of success stories about that clinic. That'why I and my husband has selected it for our process. I am 100% sure that it will be successful at first attempt. I had my first visit there last week. That was just awesome. All the doctors are highly qualified to have great experience in their field. Staff is very co-operative. Laboratories are highly equipped. The most important thing of our concern is that results are almost 100%. Packages are relatively affordable as compared to other clinics. So, best of luck to both of us and all the people who are planning their surrogacy.

teena82

Reply by jennyjoe » Mar. 21, 2018 2:03pm

Hi there! I hope you're well. Surrogacy is definitely a great option. Out of the two, it gives you a baby you're genetically connected with. That's great. It's good you've looked into clinics. Mine was great. I think it's vital to choose a good one to have a good experience. Mine offered free accommodation, food, and transport for my stay. Can you imagine?

jennyjoe

Reply by BrendaJohnson » Mar. 24, 2018 4:30am

I am sorry to hear about you. But I would like to tell you that you have chosen a nice way. Surrogacy allows you to have your own babies. Your sperms and eggs are kept in the surrogate mother's womb. After the delivery the baby is yours. The baby is both legally and biologically yours.
You can also opt for someone else's eggs if you have some problem with yours.
I have no experience of surrogacy. But I went for the IVF. I have a baby of seven months now. Being parent is the greatest blessing. You really feel like you are the luckiest person.
I hope you will soon be sharing your success story. Lots of luck to you. Baby dust on your way.

BrendaJohnson

Reply by Emilykingston » Mar. 26, 2018 5:00pm

You made the right decision by choosing surrogacy. Option for an adoption is a good choice. Though surrogacy helps you get a baby that is genetically yours.Make sure the clinic you choose gives you all the legal rights of the child. Make sure there are no legal hurdles. The clinic should be affordable obviously. There are some clinics that also offer multiple attempts in the same package. You should think positive if all these things are available to you. It will be a decision you will never regret. If it can make you stress-free then here is my example. I had my twins via surrogacy. There were no complications and the process was smooth. My husband and family supported my decision and today I live a satisfied life. Surrogacy completed my family.

Emilykingston

Reply by Hannahh123 » 24 weeks ago

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I am visiting the clinic you have mentioned. They are actually doing an amazing job. So far I am actually really impressed with the services they are providing. Everything is precise and to the point. Not even once have been disappointed by them. I remember when I was going to visit them for the first time I was so nervous. However, when I entered the clinic it had a very positive vibe to it. Everyone was really nice towards to me. The staff made sure that we were comfortable and at ease. The first visit was also for free. So that gave us an opportunity to really make a decision. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you as well. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 23 weeks ago

Hi there! I hope you are doing well. I am so sorry for what you are going through. Surrogacy is a much better option then adoption. In adoption, the baby will never be yours. In Surrogacy, it can have genetic ties to you. I m glad that you chose that clinic for treatment. It's one of the most recommended fertility clinics. The doctors are so nice there, the packages are so affordable. I had my treatment there so I am hopeful that it will work out for you as well. Just make sure you are following their instructions. You are in good hands, don't worry. Good luck! Stay blessed!

LucilleCooper