Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

new here

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by saramccartney123 » Feb. 22, 2018 5:13pm

Hi, everyone on this forum. I'm Sara. I'm new here I have a nine-month-old son. I had him through surrogacy. Looking forward to interacting with everyone here. Also gonna read all of your stories. I'm really excited to share mine with you all as well. Hope you stay in touch.

saramccartney123

Replies (7)

Reply by monika123 » 36 weeks ago

Congratulations on the birth of your son. How was the surrogacy experience for you? I am sure it must have been amazing. I myself am in the middle of starting the procedure. Really excited about everything. So far the clinic is doing a wonderful job! They are making sure everything is being carried out perfectly. I hope that things go smoothly in the future as well.

monika123

Reply by saramccartney123 » 33 weeks ago

Hey Monika. How are you doing? Thank you for your kind words. Its good to know about your surrogacy journey. It seems to be going really well so far. Don't worry, the rest of it is going to be smooth too. Keep me updated!

saramccartney123

Reply by nate34 » 33 weeks ago

This is such an amazing news. Congratulations on your baby. I would love to know everything about your journey. Did you have your baby through a clinic or through an independent surrogate? How did it feel to have a child yet not carry it? I can't wait for hearing from you.

nate34

Reply by monika123 » 32 weeks ago

I am glad you responded. So far things are indeed going really well. The clinic recently matched the surrogate! It was really exciting for us especially me. Before I met her I was really nervous, however, things went so well. She is a wonderful human being. So sweet and humble. I am really satisfied with how the clinic chose her.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 13 weeks ago

Congratulations Sara! This must be so amazing. I am so happy for you. It is so wonderful that surrogacy like procedures are helping us fight through infertility. I have opted for IVF. Really hoping that it works for us. So far the clinic is doing an amazing job. A good doctor can really make a huge difference.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 9 weeks ago

Congratulations to you! I am so happy for you. I am glad that things worked out for you. It is honestly amazing to see how so many people are able to fight infertility through surrogacy. I went for IVF and for the first time I got a BFP in years time. I am really happy about how things worked out for us. Good luck to you. I am excited to listen to your journey.

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 6 weeks ago

I am so happy to see more women come here and share their stories. and when anybody mentions that their clinic has matched the surrogate is what makes me happy the most. I am an IP as well. and this journey is new to me. And it is what it is for, these forums and all of the other, to finally find people who are going through the same.
Love you all!
xx

pagerelvy33