Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Could a surrogacy pregnancy be rejected? - Page 2

Replies (44)

Reply by Martina65 » 33 weeks ago

Hey there! I must be thankful to you for posting such a lovely post here. Surrogacy is the blessing in disguise for the people who are not able to have children naturally. So I am with surrogacy. I am also a mother because of blessings of surrogacy. Surrogacy completes many families. I hope People who think against surrogacy should change their mindset and support surrogacy. It should be allowed legally in every country. Best wishes.

Martina65

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » 33 weeks ago

Obviously tolerating infertility is not an easy task. As far as you talked about the custody of children born by surrogacy. I guess the laws need to be further regulated. As there is many confusion between laws of different states and countries. As I am trying to get arrangements for surrogacy in Adonis Clinic Ukraine but their communication system is pathetic. I asked them the same thing. That I want to know about the custody issue of child, but they didn't bother to answer as yet. As I am from Ireland so I want to get assurance that I will get custody of child right away.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by maya121 » 33 weeks ago

Hi, I hope you are best in your health. I’m glad to see your post you are searching for problem solution. I hope you are doing well. I think you are referring to being the gestational carrier is given meds to build up the uterine lining. It will be a good environment for an embryo to thrive. That is controversy about using a surrogate mother to have a baby. I face the same problem as you are facing. My friend told me about a clinic in Europe. I went there and concern with the doctor. He said to me complete tests. After test report, he suggested me surrogacy as good solution to my problem. I found a surrogate mother. After surrogacy process, I have 3 babies. I am very happy now. Surrogacy is an option for you and your partner. Find out how it works and see if it’s right for you. My best wishes to you. Best of luck.

maya121

Reply by amenda12 » 32 weeks ago

Hello. Surrogacy is indeed facing many controversies. Many people still don't go for think. I don't think it should be controversial anymore. It has helped many infertile mothers. It is a blessing for many. There are many goos surrogacy clinics as well. Success rate i also very high. Many people are still unaware of this procedure. I think thee should be proper counceling for them. It is important for their awareness. It can change lives of many. Hope is everything. People on this journey should keep their hopes high. Wishing you good luck!

amenda12

Reply by tenny99 » 32 weeks ago

Hi, How are you? I am with surrogacy. It has proved to be a blessing. It is the only hope for infertile couples. It is the only source of happiness for infertile couples. Surrogacy is still the most controversial topic. Many people are against surrogacy. Mostly those people are against who can conceive naturally. What about those who can't? They have the right to be happy. It's their life they can decide about it. So we should support surrogacy. Stay strong ladies. You think about others. Go for your own decision. Good luck.

tenny99

Reply by CharlotteMick » 32 weeks ago

Hi there. I am totally in for surrogacy. Infact i am trying for a baby via surrogacy in these days. Its a way of battling infertility and thats okay i think. But some insensitive clinics like adonis are not very helpful. They dont reply back or response to any attempt of contacting them. But there are many clinics way better than that. We should definitely promote it when it brings this much joy to the peoples lives.

CharlotteMick

Reply by lidya2 » 32 weeks ago

There is not a single thing in the world that has zero risks attached to it. I mean for everything there is an opportunity cost as well as risk attached to it. I mean if you want to enjoy the blessing of motherhood then something has to be given up for it. You will have to trust that stranger to carry your baby. She is sacrificing more than you. I agree there are times when a surrogate refuses to give the child. It is horrible I agree. That is why laws are made. They help you get security in such cases. To ensure complete security one needs to have legal work done. The good clinics take this responsibility themselves. You don’t have to get tired of finding any loophole in the agreement.

lidya2

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » 32 weeks ago

Hey honey bee, hope you are fine. I totally support surrogacy. Well, these laws that you mentioned vary from country to country. Some countries require intended parents to adopt child form surrogates. In this case they eventually become the legal guardians. I am trying to understand Ukrainian law as I am considering surrogacy from there. I contacted Lotus clinic there, and due to their pathetic communication channel my process has not started yet. But as soon as I ll find a good clinic, I ll share their laws in detail with you.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by emly21 » 32 weeks ago

The surrogate mother and the IPs sign a contract before anything. The IPs are there relying on the SM. It is their baby. It is meant to be theirs. It is brought into the world for them.I'.m also become a mother through surrogacy. Two years ago I diagnosed heart disease. My doctor said to me that I cannot conceive. I was very upset. Later we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy.there are many good clinics in Europe. Who provides the best treatment for infertility.IVF and surrogacy are one of them. Now I have a cute baby boy. I am total with surrogacy. It's a great option for many. Infertility has increased so much these days. It's wonderful for us people to have an option like this to get our biologically related child.

emly21

Reply by Frances_Morrison » 32 weeks ago

Hello everyone. how are you doing all? Surrogacy is thought to be not a good thing in the past. But with the passage of time when people found it helpful in their favour. They started leaning toward surrogacy. And now it is getting popular as a solution to infertility. Things are getting very better with the passage of time. And it will get even better after every single day. We all should appreciate this wonderful treatment and promote it as much as we can. As I myself had a baby through this process. So I know the importance of surrogacy in our lives. I wish you good luck to all here.

Frances_Morrison

Reply by iniki6523 » 32 weeks ago

Hi there, hope you are doing good. I know it is hard to deal with infertility. One of my friends had a very positive experience with surrogacy. There are some good clinics in Europe. You can also visit them. Be positive. Having an optimistic approach is very important in life. You just need to stay on track. I hope everything goes as planned. Never to lose hope. You don't need to worry about these things. Your clinic will take care of these things. Thank you. Best of luck.

iniki6523

Reply by sthephny » 31 weeks ago

Hi dear, how are you, I am a total with surrogacy. This is a good choice for many. For us, it's great that we have the option of obtaining a child biologically related to us. Babies are a blessing. I want all of them to have a chance. I think it is very infamous to choose others. They do not understand that the other person is being. I want that it will be accepted more in the future. Select a good clinic. And thoughts about the clinic. My friend had a bad experience with them. He signed an agreement, after which we have had a lot of money. Don't go to adions. These are not the best of services. Your future is best for your future. Good fortune

sthephny

Reply by HeyliH » 31 weeks ago

I am totally for surrogacy. The process it really exhausting morally and physically. But I blessed our Ukrainian surrogate mother who delivered for us our lovely Devis. After almost 3 years of trying to become pregnant, sometimes succeeding but always failing to carry a baby successfully to term, I came to the conclusion that if we wanted to have a child who was genetically related to us, we would have to find a woman who could birth our child. Unfortunately, we did find in our country a suitable person for our future baby. That`s why we decided to find a clinic abroad where it would be possible to undergo surrogacy in a commercial way. We spend a lot of time in order to find a good place. And it was really challenging because not many countries share the idea with the surrogacy process for money. Anyway, we were lucky to find one reproductive centre in Kiev. The surrogacy in our clinic is quite affordable (around 30k euros). We didn’t pay any extra money because everything was included. Despite a long and hard process, I really thankful that surrogacy exists.

HeyliH

Reply by CharlotteMick » 29 weeks ago

This is a very interesting discussion. I am a big supporter of surrogacy. Now a days it has become very popular. But only a few people know what it actually entails. It is very important to be guided in the right direction when opting for surrogacy. I had the misfortune of choosing A****s clinic in Ukraine and their conduct was very nonprofessional. I was very disappointed with their unresponsiveness towards all my mails and calls. They wasted so much of my time and i was already very low emotionally during the days. Fighting infertility is difficult enough but to top it with dealing with scammers is draining. I totally hate those people who try to exploit the others weaknesses. So I would say surrogacy has more pros than cons when you know what you are doing.

CharlotteMick

Reply by Olivia29 » 29 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you are coping with it just fine. This isn't something easy. But be strong. I would suggest that you sit down your husband. And discuss the options of IUI, IVF, and surrogacy or adoption. There are clinics that will help you out in the above procedures. Surrogacy is the best option. As it is safe to say that it is a guarantee that you will have your own kids. There are infertility clinics that can guide you through this. Don't be stressed please. It will only do you harm. Just stay positive. And do things that make you happy. I am sure your husband will understand. My prayers and best wishes are with you. Stay blessed.

Olivia29

Reply by emly21 » 26 weeks ago

Hello there! I'm so sorry about your loss. I know you facing the tough time. But you are a brave lady. Your post gives me hope. Infertility is so hard to step. But you fight the infertility disease bravely. I hope many people are aware of the surrogacy and IVF treatment. They will also continue their IVF treatment.

emly21

Reply by Isla28 » 24 weeks ago

Surrogacy is best. Every infertile couple can get the happiness of babies through surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing for every individual. It is also less painful than other processes. Surrogacy is a miracle. I was infertile. I was sportswoman and I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was standing by me throughout all the situations. We both wanted a baby. Then we visited the recommended clinic. I am now blessed with a baby. It feels awesome. May God bless you.

Isla28

Reply by monika123 » 19 weeks ago

This won't be an issue if you visit a clinic that is operating legally. In order for the process to go safely, you have to research. It is really important to visit a clinic that is ensuring that people are protected under their terms and policies. Therefore, when I was searching for a clinic for myself I made sure about this. I first search about the country and its laws. After which I searched about the clinic. Once I knew they were reliable and operating under proper rules and regulations I contacted them. I was really impressed with their communication skills. They replied to me within a few hours. They had everything organized. They had 12 language departments and even assigned me a manager. So when you choose a clinic for yourself that is functioning under such terms things do look favorable. Good luck to yo. If you need any further help do let me know. Sending baby dust your way.

monika123

Reply by Amelia » 17 weeks ago

Hey you. How are you doing? Surrogacy is a bit controversial. In some states it is accepted but not acceptable in the other. People have different perspective on this. I wish you luck in your future. Stay blessed.

Amelia

Reply by monika123 » 17 weeks ago

For everyone this experience is different. So far my experience with surroacy has been really good. The main reason for that is research. I made sure that the clinic I was visiting didnot only consisted of proffessional doctors but was also operating at a high success rate. Whe I was able to find one I immediately got in touch with them. The clinic not only reply to us within a few minutes but finally, someone gave us hope. I really think it was the best decision of my life. Mainly because it has given me the peace of mind.

monika123