Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

What is in vitro treatment (IVF)?

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by bee_honey » Jun. 28, 2018 6:06am

What is in vitro treatment (IVF)?
In vitro treatment (IVF) is where sperm prepares the eggs in the research facility (as opposed to in the lady's fallopian tube). This includes:
1. Placing the egg from the lady together with a large number of sperm (ordinarily 100,000).
2. The prepared fetuses develop in the research center more than two to five days (blastocyst arrange) before being moved into the lady's uterus in a basic strategy called incipient organism exchange.
3. The incipient organism exchange process includes passing a fine tube containing the fetus through the cervix and into the uterine depression. Typically one incipient organism at any given moment is exchanged with extra fetuses put away by solidifying for use in resulting medicines.
In the event that you have been attempting to consider for a year or more without progress (or a half year on the off chance that you are more than 36), we prescribe a fruitfulness appraisal with a Melbourne IVF ripeness master. After an underlying appraisal, your fruitfulness expert may prescribe the medical procedure, either to explore the reason for barrenness or to treat issues that are making it troublesome for you to imagine.

bee_honey

Replies (11)

Reply by alicee » Jun. 30, 2018 7:48am

Hey Bee! how are you doing? Your post is really informative. I hope this helps the women out there. I had gone through IVF. My IVF treatment went very well. keep it going. Take care.

alicee

Reply by monika123 » Jun. 30, 2018 12:07pm

Thank you for sharing the process. IVF has proven to be highly successful for a lot of people. It is amazing to see infertile couples having children who couldn't otherwise. You just have to be well-researched on the process. The clinic I am visiting has so many IVF patients who emphasis on this point. You need to visit a clinic with a high success rate. This is something that would determine your success rate of the treatment. Also, people who opt for it should have an idea that it involves a lot of medication. You have to take shots almost thrice a day. However, it is all worth it in the end. A lot of women opt for acupuncture along with it. Good healthy diet is also extremely important for the process. Eating the important micro and macro nutrients that are essential for your body. Best of luck to whoever is planning to opt for IVF. If anyone needs any help do let me know.

monika123

Reply by SelenaJones » Jun. 30, 2018 1:31pm

Hey there! That's really a very concise post to share the IVF process. Thanks a lot! I'm also having an IVF this July at a human repro center in Kiev. So, yeah! You explained the process very well enough. I'm sure that many women can get an understanding now! Yeah! So, just keep it up! Stay blessed! xoxo, More importantly, those who hesitate or get confused will be helped in such a way. Best of luck to all the ladies who are in the same boat as mine. Baby dust to you all. :)

SelenaJones

Reply by merry234 » Jun. 30, 2018 4:10pm

Thank you for posting this. This is valuable information. I am glad that someone took out the time to post it. This information may help a lot of people understand what IVF is. I was diagnosed with cancer last year. I had to do a hysterectomy. That surgery got me rid of cancer. But it also left me infertile. I could not conceive on my own. I talked to my doctors. They said that I cannot undergo IVF also. So, I had to go for surrogacy. I would suggest that those who can undergo IVF, should do so. IVF may not have a 100% success rate. But it can still give a lot of hope to people who are childless.

merry234

Reply by eva890 » Jun. 30, 2018 4:19pm

Hello! This is a fantastic post. It's so informative. I actually learned quite a bit from it. Thank you for sharing this information. It's imperative to have people posting like this on forums. Keep up the great work!

eva890

Reply by saramccartney123 » Jun. 30, 2018 4:27pm

Hello. Thank you for this post. It was very informative. Sometimes people go for it without exactly gathering information about it. There are some cases where IVF doesn't work and it becomes useless for them. This post makes things very clear now. I hope it helps someone.

saramccartney123

Reply by Jenifer » Jul. 1, 2018 8:26am

What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing information regarding IVF. Some peoples like me not know much about IVF. With the help of your post they will get to know about it.. Before starting any treatment, it's necessary to gather information regarding to it. IVF is a process in which eggs are fertilized and injected into the uterus of the surrogate. It is a long process and takes time. If your first IVF cycle is successfulthen you are on your way and if it fails, don't be depressed try again. Positive behavior is necessary in these types of treatment. Age matters alot in IVF. Women's below 35 have 40 to 42 percent chance to conceive. While women's above 40 has 10 to 12 percent chances to conceive. So hope for the best.

Jenifer

Reply by bee_honey » Jul. 5, 2018 2:01am

After two unsuccessful in-vitro treatment endeavors, I chose to attempt needle therapy in conjunction with our third cycle of in-vitro. I started week by week sessions with Jane after a proposal from a companion. I observed the sessions to unwind and quieting and anticipated them every week amid the in-vitro cycle. I feel that Jane genuinely thought about my achievement in this procedure. I wound up pregnant and my significant other and I as of late invited two excellent young men to our family. I really trust that the needle therapy medications with Jane largely affected our prosperity.

bee_honey

Reply by tenny99 » Aug. 25, 2018 10:18pm

Hey there, Thank you for sharing this informative post. Infertile women need help. We have to help them to understand different alternate options. IVF is one of them. You had explained this method in an easy way. Good wishes

tenny99

Reply by Hannahh123 » 33 weeks ago

Thank you for this informative post. I learned a lot. I am actually going to be undergoing the treatment next year. There are a few things that I have learned. The first being that it is extremely important to visit an experienced doctor for the process. Therefore, I researched a lot on it. Secondly, it is very important to make sure that they are offering good services and packages as well. Lastly, make sure they treat you well.

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 17 weeks ago

thank you for explaining.
when I was doing my research about surrogacy I had read a ton of literature. but when it came to the initial consultation at our agency (World center of baby) we got to know so much. we did not even imagine. all of those articles about surrogacy are just preparing you for that amount of information you will have to digest.

pagerelvy33