Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Need suggestions - Page 2

Replies (41)

Reply by merry234 » Jul. 9, 2018 3:23pm

Sorry to hear about your infertility. It obviously is a difficult time for you. One does not feel any positivity during this time. I think you should look at other alternatives. IVF and surrogacy may help you out. Your doctors can confirm if you can go for IVF. You will then be able to carry the baby yourself. If not, then try for surrogacy.

merry234

Reply by Isla28 » Jul. 9, 2018 4:31pm

Hi, I am so sorry for your loss. I would recommend you to go for surrogacy. IVF is also a good method. But, it is too painful. It is also very expensive. Surrogacy is less painful. Surrogacy is mostly successful. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I visited Europe for Surrogacy. Now, I have a baby.

Isla28

Reply by riya2019 » Jul. 9, 2018 4:36pm

My good wishes are with you. I hope that nothing would be bad. And you will conceive soon. But don't lose hope. There is a solution to every problem.Much love and support to you.

riya2019

Reply by alicee » Jul. 16, 2018 8:52am

Hello Bella! How are you doing? I am really sorry about your infertility. Infertility takes a lot out of women. No doubt it is the hardest thing to overcome from. Your feelings are valid. But don't worry you are not alone here. Stay brave everything has another solution. You have to focus on positivity. IVF and surrogacy is the best option for any infertile couple. I had many miscarriages past 2 years and just lost my self. But fortunately, a good clinic in Europe helped me a lot to overcome this. They encouraged me to opt the IVF. Well, I did so and now I am a mother of adorable twins. I suggest you go for a proper checkup the doctors will tell you best according to your reports. Everything will get better. WIshing well of you.

alicee

Reply by Ellina » Aug. 18, 2018 6:00pm

Hello, dear Bella. You are getting upset with the fact that a doctor told you. You need to calm your nerves. Infertility can be cured in this modern world of medical science. No need to give up so soon. Here I would like to share this link with you for your assistance. http://mother-surrogate.info/ I hope this helps.

Ellina

Reply by eva890 » Aug. 18, 2018 7:01pm

Hello, Bella. It depends on your infertility. Surrogacy almost works in every case. IVF is perfect for a few specific kinds of infertilities. Can you give me a bit more detail about your issue? There are a lot of good clinics. Especially, in Ukraine! Be sure to do your background research before going for a clinic, though. Good luck to you!

eva890

Reply by alicee » Aug. 25, 2018 9:36am

Being stressful will not help you at all. I can understand your situation. I can totally relate to your story. But you must have to stay strong. Focus on the positive aspect/. You just take your first step towards happiness. I hope you'll reach your destination soon. Being infertile is the common problem nowadays. The surrogacy and IVF are the treatments available. IVF is the good option if you want the biological relationship with your child and carry your baby in your own womb. Otherwise, clinics are also providing surrogate mothers. The clinic in Europe from which I had the surrogacy. Thy provided me the surrogate mother in bets of her health. I am a mother and this feeling cannot be described in words. I hope you get your baby soon.

alicee

Reply by emly21 » Aug. 26, 2018 1:52pm

Hey, please dear don't lose hope. I know infertility is the worst experience. Majority of people are the victim of this. It is the most common nowadays. The family is incomplete without having a child. You have to be strong and go for advanced treatment. Infertility is not end of life, you should try advanced treatments like IUI, IVF and surrogacy. Don't give up so easily. You have to fight against this disease. I am also considering surrogacy after facing so many odds. I think surrogacy is good for you. You should go with this. Surrogacy is the best alternative ways to become a parent. Best of luck dear.

emly21

Hey, please dear don't lose hope. I know infertility is the worst experience. Majority of people are the victim of this. It is the most common nowadays. The family is incomplete without having a child. You have to be strong and go for advanced treatment. Infertility is not end of life, you should try advanced treatments like IUI, IVF and surrogacy. Don't give up so easily. You have to fight against this disease. I am also considering surrogacy after facing so many odds. I think surrogacy is good for you. You should go with this. Surrogacy is the best alternative ways to become a parent. Best of luck dear.

emly21

emly21

Reply by Ellina » Aug. 26, 2018 7:05pm

Hello, Bella dear. how are you recently? Can I lend some condolence and assistance to ease your ache? I hope I can contribute this much. I guess you are suffering from secondary infertility. Have you gotten a proper diagnosis on the level of your infertility? Your miscarriage might be due to some reason. You can't give up unless it's for unknown reasons. It can be cured and I do agree with many others here. That treatments are at available we need the right guidance. It's just natural that negative things will come into your mind. I can tell you that I have been able to defeat my infertility, by gods will I am happy and healthy. Miscarriage can incur in women but its no reason not to try. I have consulted a good clinic which I found after searching through various ones. It worked for me so I wouldn't like that anyone else loses their hope either.

Ellina

Reply by Ellina » Aug. 26, 2018 7:31pm

Hi there, Bella its been the law of nature that it blesses whom ever it wants. You should try to focus on positive things in life. I have been through your phase. It's not easy but we both as couple supported each other through this. 5 years of not having a baby was not easy but when it was time for us. It happened for us, we found a great clinic in Europe. It felt incredible when we finally conceived.

Ellina

Reply by nina123 » Aug. 26, 2018 9:47pm

Hey dear please don't lose hope. I know it's hard for you but I am glad that you are already looking for various solutions regarding your issue. Among surrogacy and IVF both of these are recommended. You can have any of these done from any good clinic, which you can quite easily find in Europe. I wish you decide among these and get started with your journey as soon as possible.

nina123

Reply by alicee » Aug. 27, 2018 2:35pm

Hey Bella! I can understand what you are going through. You are bearing the double pain. Losing the baby before birth is very painful. At the same time, you've been declared infertile. This must be very tough for you. Infertility is indeed a very hard journey to be on. You have to stay brave. There are many solutions to a problem. Infertility is a disease with many treatments. By time science becomes very advanced. IVF, IUI, and surrogacy are the best infertility treatments. All you need is to stay positive. You are not alone here. We are in the same boat. I had my treatment of IVF from a very good clinic. They treated me with great concern. My first attempt was successful. I hope you'll have the best treatment through a very good clinic. Good luck.

alicee

Reply by sthephny » Aug. 27, 2018 3:15pm

Hey. So sad to hear about your friends' infertility. It is really disappointing. Infertility is a curse. It's not only you many women are facing. I can understand her condition because I had faced such situations after miscarriages. It was very difficult for me to conceive then. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. I had a bad accident, after that, I got a miscarriage due to some injuries I am not able to conceive that why I have chosen surrogacy.I heard a lot of success stories of couples who face infertility. But my mother advised me not to lose hope and keep on searching good clinics so after two months I chose the clinic in Europe for my surrogacy. You should take your friend there for treatment. It was a bit different but was my last hope. It was my right decision I took. Today I am happy with my decision. I have a daughter. I hope this would help her a lot.

sthephny

Reply by alicee » Aug. 28, 2018 1:48pm

Your feelings are valid. It is not easy to accept that you are not able to conceive naturally. I also had gone through all these troubles. Luckily I had my treatment from the good fertility clinic. I hope you'll find the clinic soon. May the things be in your favor. Wishing you best of very luck.

alicee

Reply by sthephny » Aug. 28, 2018 2:40pm

Hi dear! I am doing well. How are you doing? Thank you so much for warning people about the scammers. When a couple goes through the infertility phase they just rush for the treatment. This can affect them badly. I had a very bad experience with the clinic Lotus. I contacted them but they didn't reply. I was facing both physical and emotional pain. I needed the treatment immediately but they didn't reply to my emails and calls. I want all of you to stay away from scammers. They play with the emotions of others. They have no concern for their patients. You'll find the good clinic very soon. There are many other options available. Stay safe. Have a great future ahead.

sthephny

Reply by sthephny » Aug. 29, 2018 2:25pm

Your feelings are valid. It is not easy to accept that you are not able to conceive naturally. I also had gone through all these troubles. Luckily I had my treatment from the good fertility clinic. I hope you'll find the clinic soon. May the things be in your favor? Wishing you best of very luck.

sthephny

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jan. 1, 2019 12:21pm

I can understand how tough this must be for you. I myself am in the same boat as yours. I hope things work out for you. I recently switched to a clinic abroad. This was a big decision to make however, we still decided to go forward with it. They offer two packages. A standard package and a VIP package. Both these packages are very reasonable. Apart from that they also have a guarantee program. This program ensures that if one treatment doesn't work out the other does work. Therefore, these services really attracted me. Apart from that their communication network is also very fast. This was very impressive because when on such a journey you don't want to waste even a bit of your time. I am really excited to start the journey with them. If you want the details regarding the clinic do let me know.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 36 weeks ago

Hannahh123