Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Bad experienced - Page 2

Replies (32)

Reply by amandakalvoska » Jul. 28, 2018 11:41am

Hello Martina, I feel sad to hear about your wife story. And i am also feeling sad to see your's friend is infertile. I agree to you about Lotus. Same incident happened to my friend. She also tried many times to contact Lotus but she didn't got any response from them. They are scammers. They not really doing Surrogacy. They are fooling people. My friend is also the victim of their cheep work. She were hoping for a baby. But, She got nothing. Here money were also wasted on Lotus. Government should take action against these Scammer clinics. I Hope your friend will find a good clinic for surrogacy. Take Care.

amandakalvoska

Reply by Pamela123 » Jul. 28, 2018 12:55pm

Hello, dear, sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I can feel her pain just because I am also an infertile woman and also victim of Lotus clinic. They are heartless and shameless people. They don't care about your emotions and feelings. They are just working for money. They are inexperienced and fraud. I think everyone should share their experience their bad experience with everyone so no other person will become a victim of their worst behavior toward a patient. I moved on to another clinic and I am happy with my decision.

Pamela123

Reply by Lily27 » Jul. 28, 2018 3:29pm

Hi there. Hope you are doing. I am so sorry to hear about what you went through. It must have been really difficult. But don't stress about it. I have heard that these clinics are corrupt. Clinics such as Adonis. My sister wanted to go for surrogacy. So she had contacted them. And they did not reply, neither did they even try. You should not contact them again. They should be reported But don't take this to your heart. There are other clinics which are really good. I hope you find a better clinic. And that everything turns out fine.

Lily27

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 31, 2018 1:06pm

Hi, How are you doing? Hope you are healthy and fine. :) Being fertile is very hard to live a normal life. This is so true that living as an infertile is very hard in the society. People talks many bad discussion with the people. This is hard time of life to live with the tag of infertile in the society. So surrogacy is best to live a happy life with a baby. So for this concern with a good clinic matter. Lotus is a clinic that is playing bad role in surrogacy. Adonis clinic attract the people to their clinic and waste their time and money. Y suggest you to not go to lotus clinic at any condition. Adonis will attract you towards them but will not response you after receiving the money. SO go to only some good clinic. The clinic choice is the important step that you should take carefully in your life. Ukraine is famous for the best clinic and the Bio-Tex-Com is the best clinic in Ukraine. Best wishes for you. Hope you will be always good.

emmajoe303

Reply by Nancykevin » Jul. 31, 2018 6:27pm

Hello Martina! Hope you are doing well. I just cought sight of your story. It was really upsetting. How's your friend doing now. Your friend had such a bad experience. I am infertile too. My life lost colours. But a friemd of mine suggested a clinic L***s in Ukraine. I tried to contact them through mails but they didn't respond. I had waited for more than 1 month but their response was really harsh. Their staff wasn't even sure about their policy. They were very irresponsible. It is really hard to find a good treatment no a days. One should be very careful in chosing a clinic.

Nancykevin

Reply by AmyXYZ » Aug. 1, 2018 6:22am

Hello Martina , i am really sad to hear about your story.Infertile people already in depression.After this they will become more sad and dis heart.These types of clinics and center must be banned who fools people.My cousin also victim these type of clinic.After this she was so dis heart.Do not why they with they play with life and feeling of people.My cousin is suffering from infertility.She has no choice to born baby.The only way to born a baby is surrogacy.She searched a lot about surrogacy.Finally she ready to go or surrogacy.She contact with the Adonis surrogacy center.Everything Will be done . She also pay advance payment.But when she reached there she was so disappointed .They wasted her money and time.They did not take care of her.Medical team was so inexperience.People must be aware that type of scammer's.

AmyXYZ

Reply by Sarahxyz » Aug. 1, 2018 2:27pm

Hi , i am sad to hear about your story.Every one know living in infertility is really difficult.Surrogacy is the only hope for these infertility people to born baby.Most of the countries surrogacy is not legal.In some countries it is legal.Most of the surrogacy is a scammer.They doing this only for money.They do not care people.People must know about these scammer.People mus confirm about the center before surrogacy.I am also infertile.I had such a bad experience in life.When i was 30 year old i went for surrogacy in Adonis.I think it is really good center.But when i admit there they did not took care of me.Medical team is so inexperience.They did not know properly about surrogacy.This is really bad days for me.

Sarahxyz

Reply by amandakalvoska » Aug. 1, 2018 4:10pm

Hello everyone. Hope you fine and awesome. I want to share something about IVF or Surrogacy and also about Fraud Clinics. people think that IVF have most chances of failure. I agree a little bit but. If. Someone treated by a true skilled clinic. The failure rate goes down. Now. I want to tell you about the scammers and fraud. Adonis is one of the worst in all of them. They can only lie. They even don't know much about IVF. I am telling this because my friend is fooled by them. They gave her fake excuses. And end every thing by just say "SORRY". After that she lost her hope to have a baby. now i dont want anyone to be their victum anymore.

amandakalvoska

Reply by Lily27 » Aug. 1, 2018 7:30pm

Hi there. Hope you are doing. I am so sorry to hear about what you went through. It must have been really difficult. But don't stress about it. I have heard that these clinics are corrupt. Clinics such as lotus. My sister wanted to go for surrogacy. So she had contacted them. And they did not reply, neither did they even try. You should not contact them again. They should be reported But don't take this to your heart. There are other clinics which are really good. I hope you find a better clinic. And that everything turns out fine.

Lily27

Reply by Gorgia » Aug. 2, 2018 3:20pm

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. I also want to share my bad experience here .i am 27 years old and I got married at the age of 23. I have infertility issue but I aslo want to have my baby.i am facing infertility issue for so long and then I have decided to go for surrogacy for this I contacted Adonis. I mailed them many times. I have been waiting for 2 months but this clinic did’t give me response.i had hoped on them for my infertility treatment. I don’t now why they are showing unethical behavior. Now I also heard many complaints’s about this clinic behavior from many Individuals. After getting a negative response from Adonis Now I am looking forward to another clinic .i hope I will find a better and professional one. I would like to suggest you all who are looking for infertility treatment please beware of scammer like Adonis.

Gorgia

Reply by Rabecca88 » Aug. 3, 2018 6:04pm

Hey there! I feel so sorry to hear about friend infertility. But she didn't need to be a worry. Surrogacy is an option available to have children for infertile. Well, the choice of the clinic is very important for infertility treatment. I feel so bad to hear lotus clinic attitude towards the patients. I think it is a scam. Because I have been heard a lot of complaints about the lotus clinic. They are showing unethical behavior with the patients. They are not responding to the people. I hope your friend find a better one. Best wishes to her. Thanks for sharing your friend story here. People should beware of scammers like that when they are going to choose a clinic. Stay blessed.

Rabecca88

Reply by katherine582 » Aug. 3, 2018 7:32pm

Hi,hope your friend is doing well.I wish her best of luck for future.I am angry about the hypocrisy of such clinics.

katherine582