Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Biotexcom in London

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by SelenaJones » Jul. 20, 2018 1:55am

Hey ladies! How are you holding up? Well, as you all know my case of infertility. So, surely I take this very personally and try helping others. So, yeah! Well, for women who reside in London, they should really be happy to hear this good news that Biotexcom centre is coming with an open house and free consultation on 18-19 of August in London. So, yeah! Those who want to know more about the procedures, packages and solution or cure should really attend the event. I hope it helps you all out. Stay strong! Keep thriving! I hope it works for you all. Take care darlings. xx

SelenaJones

Replies (6)

Reply by monika123 » 31 weeks ago

I am visiting them as well. They're the only clinic that has really cared about me. Everything is done in a very specified order. The manager that has been assigned to us has been helping us throughout as well. She makes sure that we are not facing any sort of confusion. Extremely nice of her. The doctors have been treating us in the most wonderful manner as well. I am really happy with everything so far.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 26 weeks ago

This is indeed an amazing news. I love how the clinic is always trying to help others. Even the online meetings they hold are so informative. I love attending all of them. All the important questions are answered in these meetings. I am visiting them for my process. So far things are going beyond my expectations. Hoping for the best.

Hannahh123

Reply by SharonMill » 26 weeks ago

Hey there! I m also having my treatment at this clinic. This clinic is a great one. The doctors are experienced and the packages are affordable too. They even give you a place to stay during all this. I m really satisfied with my treatment. Everything is going great so far.

SharonMill

Reply by Karencriss » 24 weeks ago

I have also recently started my treatment at the same clinic. The doctors are very professional here. The packages are quite affordable as well. They even offer a guarantee program in which they will keep treating you till it works out for you. Good luck for everyone who's ttc. Stay blessed.

Karencriss

Reply by saramccartney123 » 24 weeks ago

Hello. Thank you for this post. I'm sure it helped out a lot of people here. I'm actually going to start surrogacy procedure again. I feel like its time I had another baby. Need lots of prayers. Wish me luck.

saramccartney123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 9 weeks ago

We have signed with another Ukrainian clinic. Oh pardon me, an agency. And we are very happy with our choice. Of course this one was on our list before but honestly, we did not feel like signing with them. Just that gut feeling you know.
But it is ok if it worked for other women.
We just decided that it is best to trust a more professional agency - World Center of Baby.

pagerelvy33