Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Unpleasant Experience

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Julietrocks » Aug. 1, 2018 9:30am

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well! I am new to this forum! Posting my worst experience for the first time! I have a heart disease name mitral stenosis. I am so disappointed from life! Once i was going through internet! I found out a clinic name A****s! They have written really good things about their clinic! I was impressed! I sent them an email and told all my story! I asked them for an appointment! Its been 3 weeks I have been sending them email! They ain't bother to replying! This made me more worried! I had a worst experience about this clinic! They are just scammers!

Julietrocks

Replies (17)

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » Aug. 1, 2018 1:20pm

Hey Julie, hope you are doing good. I am so sorry dear. I know how difficult it is to deal with infertility. It not only drains physical energy but also exert mental pressure. I am also TTC for 10 years with no success so I can definitely understand your situation. My DH wanted to adopt a child. I was an adopted child myself. Though my parents loved me enough but they had a wish ti have a biological heir. That pinched me so bad that I now want a biological child at any cost. SO I convinced my DH for surrogacy. Fortunately he agreed and on a friends' suggestion we contacted the same clinic you have mentioned. A****s clinic surely have a pathetic communication channel. Their staff is so ill trained that they dont bother to reply emails . Even when they do the response is so discouraging. I am very much disappointed from this clinic and I will never contact them again.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by monika123 » Aug. 7, 2018 8:08am

It is really upsetting that the clinics are behaving in such a manner. Fertility clinics in specific. Clinics are supposed to be responsible and efficient. I had a similar experience with another clinic. I honestly got so upset with their behavior. I remember that the matter was urgent. So I emailed them and mentioned that I wanted a quick reply. However, there was no reply. I usually don't make judgments so I emailed them more than once. I honestly have lost the count. They replied after a month and asked me about my infertility disorder. I honestly got so mad! In my previous emails, I had repeatedly mentioned this. I stayed calm and did answer their question. After this email, they responded saying I wasn't eligible for their process.

monika123

Reply by ameliachar » Aug. 7, 2018 9:03am

Hey there, How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am glad that you took participation in here, and mentioned one of the controversial topics. It is true that there are some fake clinics that only need our money. They only have one aim that is to take our money and nothing else. I would like to advise everyone to do a little research on clinics before taking decisions. There is this reputed clinic Lotus, wasting time and money of others. Infertility is a curse but we have to deal with it. This surrogacy center doesn't have the latest technologies. Since we're living in 2018 and relay more on technologies than human. There are lots of other good clinics available. Would like to advise everyone who is reading this, make sure to do a little research. Don't put yourself in such danger. Thanks and I hope this would help many of us to choose a proper surrogacy agency.

ameliachar

Reply by KellyJener » Aug. 7, 2018 4:11pm

Hey there, how are you all doing? I hope you guys are doing a great job. It is very unfortunate for me that I can't carry a baby naturally, due to some reasons. Doctors diagnosed me and they found out I am infertile. It was really shocking for me to accept this reality. I knew about this surrogacy procedure. So I wanted to check whether it is still a legal procedure or not. I contacted this reputed clinic's Adonis. I sent them a couple of messages over email. They replied to me after a week. They asked for my medical reports and I went to visit the clinic. The clinic was a crowdy place and it was a mess. They were unable to satisfy me. I returned home with a broken heart. Would like to advise everyone to do a research thanks.

KellyJener

Reply by alicee » Aug. 8, 2018 2:14pm

Hey! Hope you are fine. I am so sorry about your troubles. Words can't even begin to express my feelings about you. Infertility is a worse nightmare. You are so brave that you are dealing with heart disease and infertility at the same time. Don't lose hope. There is always a way out from something. My friend has also experienced the same situation. At a very young age, she gets the heart patient due to which she was unable to conceive. Doctors told her she'll never be a mother. But science is very advanced. There are many ways to become a mother or have a baby. IVF and surrogacy are the most popular treatments for infertility. Luckily my friend got the best clinic in Europe for treatment. They also provided her surrogate mother in the best state of health. I wish everything will get better for you too. Good luck.

alicee

Reply by emmajoe303 » Aug. 8, 2018 3:27pm

Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a strong believer. Thank you to all the ladies for the replies. I am so sorry I couldn't write earlier. The experience has been so humbling. I never expected to get this response. Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to read. I have read all your stories. wishing you all the best in your life. We all have our battles to fight. I see you guys are going through your own troubles. Please do take care of yourself. We overlook the scars of these battles. Please put your self first in all situation. This is what I have learned. I am currently in contact with a good clinic. Thanks to you guys of course. I will try to keep you guys updated. anyway, take care. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the Ukraine clinics. Best wishes for you. My love is always with you.

emmajoe303

Reply by VeronicaStrafford » Aug. 8, 2018 4:21pm

I can relate to each one of you. I had a similar experience with A*****s as well. they are such scammers. Firstly i contacted them. they did not reply for months. i was so happy to receive a reply after months of mails. i was so disappointed. they said that they will not help until i pay an amount. i paid at once. they didnt reply at all. i was so shocked. they are scamming people at an international level . we are being scammed so openly. this is so wrong. we should do something against them. at least by commenting we can raise awareness on this issue.

Reply by emly21 » Aug. 8, 2018 4:45pm

Hi, My deepest sympathies go out to you. Infertility is the worst disease in human's life. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. Many women are very depressed due to infertility. I'm also a heart patient. It's not possible for me to become a mother. Then I moved to Europe for surrogacy. Now I have a baby through surrogacy. I think you should leave this clinic and select another one. Don't lose hope. Hardship is the part of life. Every hardship will die soon. I wish you will become a mother soon.

emly21

Hi, My deepest sympathies go out to you. Infertility is the worst disease in human's life. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. Many women are very depressed due to infertility. I'm also a heart patient. It's not possible for me to become a mother. Then I moved to Europe for surrogacy. Now I have a baby through surrogacy. I think you should leave this clinic and select another one. Don't lose hope. Hardship is the part of life. Every hardship will die soon. I wish you will become a mother soon.

emly21

emly21

Reply by Lindsay2689 » Aug. 8, 2018 5:40pm

Julie, I am sorry for your loss, and the disappointment you have faced. It was indeed a very horrible experience. I have a very reliable clinic, after a long struggle with clinics and their ill management. Finally, a doctor in UK recommend me to go for it. The clinic itself is situated in Europe. And is one of the top leader in providing surrogacy procedures. If you are interested then you must consult with them. As the doctors will suggest you according to your condition. They don't loot people of their innocence. Instead, they treat you honestly and don't give you fake hopes. Interested then PM me for details.

Lindsay2689

Reply by Hannahh123 » 38 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by SharonMill » 35 weeks ago

Hi Julie! I hope you are feeling better now. I feel so bad for you hon. Infertility is a hard thing to cope with and then these clinics like Lotus and Adonis are just making it more difficult for people. I m glad I found the right clinic for myself after such experiences. I was on the edge of giving up but this clinic where I am having my treatment at right now really saved me. My surrogate is pregnant for a while now and soon I will be able to hold my baby in my hands. If you want more details of this clinic then tell me I will share it with you.

SharonMill

Reply by Karencriss » 32 weeks ago

Hi Julie! I am so sick of the reviews about such clinics. I don't know why are they doing this to people. This journey is so hard already and they are making it hell for people. Thank you for spreading awareness about those scammers. Everything will be alright.

Karencriss

Reply by Hannahh123 » 27 weeks ago

I am really sorry to hear about your journey. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, honestly, speaking dont lose hope. I am sure things will get better. Just stay positive. My experience with my clinic is going well because I researched about them. Also, they told me to visit them for the first time for free to make my decision. So I wuld suggest you can visit them as well.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 17 weeks ago

You have indeed been through a lot. However, dont lose hope. I always tell myself this as well. However, recently things have been going really well for us. The clinic I am visiting is doing an amazing job. Everything is properly managed and arranged. One of the reasons for that is that the clinic is experienced and is reliable. Therefore, if you need details let me know.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 2 weeks ago

I would suggest that you move on. It is not very ideal to waste time when on this journey. There have been many such experiences in my life. However, it's important to sometimes let go of certain things. It is because of so much of struggle that I finally am visiting a really good clinic. They didn't only reply to us on time but also were extremely helpful. All my queries were answered and I was also given hope. I really got the positive vibe from them and I was right about it.

Hannahh123