Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Be aware of Scammers

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Cameron » 37 weeks ago

Hello everybody! Expectation you are doing great! I am new to this discussion! Posting my most exceedingly terrible experience out of the blue! I show at least a bit of kindness infection name mitral stenosis. I am so frustrated with life! When I was experiencing the web! I discovered a centre name L***s! They have composed great things about their facility! I was awed! I sent them an email and recounted all my story! I approached them for an arrangement! Its been 3 weeks I have been sending them an email! They ain't try to answering! This made me more stressed! I had a most exceedingly terrible experience about this centre! They are simply con artists!

Cameron

Replies (16)

Reply by Julietrocks » 37 weeks ago

Hey Cameron! Hope you are doing well! I am so sad. Nature has been extremely unkind to you. I truly welcome that you are certain about the treatment. That is the soul my woman. I trust there ll no need however in the event that lamentably this endeavour flops then you should go for surrogacy. I am likewise fruitless. I can comprehend your torment. I have been TTC for 10 long years yet got no achievement. I am additionally thinking about surrogacy now. My DH and I endeavoured to contact a centre named L***s. In spite of the fact that we live in Ireland yet we heard a great deal of well done so we however to give an attempt. We messaged the centre to get vital points of interest. Its been weeks now that we continued messaging them however they didn't try to react. We felt very dampen however we didn't surrender. We are scanning for a more solid facility to begin our treatment.

Julietrocks

Reply by jeegee » 37 weeks ago

Hey Cameron, hope you are doing well. You are so right. I totally agree with you, there are a lot scammers like this clinic. I myself am victim of the clinic you have mentioned. A friend recommended me L***s clinic to start my surrogacy treatment. Because I was very much tensed. I am remarried and to make this marriage work I want to have a baby. My 1st husband left me because of infertility. He left me after 2 failed IVF attempts. He said that I am good for nothing. So after that worse phase I remarried and I am so desperate to have a kid now.I emailed this clinic for weeks. They didnt bother to respond back. I am so devastated and dishearten from their attitude.

jeegee

Reply by monika123 » 37 weeks ago

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your bad experience. This must have been so heartbreaking. It is sad to see clinics behaving in such a manner. You really need to move on and discover new options. I can understand how this must have all felt. A few years back found myself stuck in a very similar situation. However, then I researched properly. The clinic you choose, research about them. Check the doctors years of experience and the clinic's success rate. These things matter a lot. On these pointers, I was able to find myself a clinic. So far my experience with them is going amazing. They are doing everything systemically. I think this is something matters a lot. I am completely relying on them because of this.

monika123

Reply by Isla28 » 37 weeks ago

Hey. Hope everything goes right in your way. May God bless you. Women should go for surrogacy to Ukraine. Surrogacy is a blessing. It is a blessing for every woman. Babies are the great happiness for women. Through surrogacy, every mother can get the happiness of motherhood. I was a sportswoman. And I had fatigue injury. I tried to conceive. Then visit for surrogacy to Ukraine. The clinic where I had surrogacy was a peerless clinic. The staff was so cooperative. Now I have a baby.

Isla28

Reply by JanetJames » 37 weeks ago

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all good. I am really sorry for your experience with them. They are very well known for their bad reviews. They are now all over the internet. They are defaming others too. People are now exposing them. They have to stop playing without emotions. I wish you good luck in the future. Take care and lots of lvoe. Things will get better. I am sure. I hope you have all the support. They will pay for what they are doing soon.

JanetJames

Reply by HannahMarlee » 37 weeks ago

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about your experience. But let me tell you, you are not alone in this. I have facing infertility for so long. And few months ago i decided for my surrogacy treatment. A friend of mine told me about this clinic L***s in ukraine. and asked me to email them. I got my hopes together and emailed them. I kept on emailing fr two months in a row. I was expecting a reply but they didn't at all. I got depressed and disappointed too. I wonder why such scammers still exist. Their license should have been canceled. I am so saddened to see such insensitive behavior of them. Stop emailing them. They are trash. You are just wasting your time and energy on them. They just know how to shatter people and how to break their hearts and hopes. I am never gonna contact them again. They are scammers. I have learned very hard lesson from this.

HannahMarlee

Reply by oliviajohn5 » 37 weeks ago

Hello hope you all are doing fine. I just wanted to share my story here. I am infertile and wanted to have a baby. My sister then suggested me that I should opt for surrogacy. This idea of hers gave me hope. I searched for Clinics and ended up on this clinic known as L***s. It is one of the worst clinics ever. I went to visit them thrice but there was no doctor available. There was even no one to guide me and my husband. We then tried to call them but they never picked up. They have such poor management. They have am so take away my hope. I don't know what to do. Please beware of such clinics. They don't take anything seriously.

oliviajohn5

Reply by Julietrocks » 37 weeks ago

Hello, How are you? I trust you're doing fine. I am happy that you took interest in here, and said one of the dubious themes. Without a doubt there are some phony facilities that exclusive need our cash. They just have one point that is to take our cash and that's it. I might want to encourage everybody to complete a little research on centers before taking choices. There is this presumed center L***s, sitting around idly and cash of others. Barrenness is a revile however we need to manage it. This surrogacy focus doesn't have the most recent advances. Since we're living in 2018 and hand-off more on innovations than human. There are heaps of other great centers accessible. Might want to exhort everybody who is perusing this, try to complete a little research. Try not to place yourself in such peril. Much obliged and I trust this would help a considerable lot of us to pick an appropriate surrogacy organization.

Julietrocks

Reply by cierarenner123 » 37 weeks ago

Hey babe. How are you doing? I hope you're better now. I love your persistence. You just gotta keep away from negativity. Find positivity in your life. Don't worry. God will help you. I recommend you check other clinics in Ukraine. IVF and surrogacy are complicated procedures. You need to seek professionals. I had help in Ukraine too. They helped me in my journey. You can do it. Just stay strong.

cierarenner123

Reply by Julietrocks » 36 weeks ago

Hello, I Hope you are wonderful. I am thank to you for sharing the tale about the tricks of the centers and the surrogacy travel that you went for. I concur that now a significant number of the center are phony and just tricks. These facilities are working cash. L***s is the facility that is absolutely trick. L***s center incline toward cash over the patient. They work when you demonstrate the cash yet did not give victory comes up with weak reasons and make your pocket vacant. They are thoroughly tricks. I figure L***s facility ought to be boycott. The general population who giver think about mankind should boycott for all time boycott. The center decision is the essential advance that you should take precisely in your life. Many countries are popular for the surrogacy. My Best wishes are for you. I am certain you will be constantly great.

Julietrocks

Reply by Hannahh123 » 21 weeks ago

The clinic I am visting is doing an exceptional job. They make sure that we are at ease at all the times. I have so many mediums through which I can know about them. I read the blogs on of the prominent members of the clinic rights. I also attend the meetings they hold every then and now. I also talk to the manager quite often to know about the updates. On the other hand, they themselves also make an effort to ensure that I am in touch with them. I hope things go well for us.

Hannahh123

Reply by beth22mom » 21 weeks ago

Can't believe that people do things like this... it's horrible((

beth22mom

Reply by SharonMill » 18 weeks ago

Hi Cameron! I hope you are feeling better. I can feel what you are going through. The forum is full of such posts about these clinics. I have even had a personal experience with these. Just stop contacting them hon, they are scamming people nothing else. I m having my treatment at a clinic abroad, they are great at their job. The packages are affordable and they even provide you accommodation with it. They even have a guarantee program in which they will treat you till it's successful. If you want to know more details about this clinic you can ask me.

SharonMill

Reply by Karencriss » 15 weeks ago

Hi Cameron! I am so sorry for what they did to you. That clinic is doing this with everyone. So don't worry you are not alone in this. We are all with you, I think we should raise a voice against them. They really need to stop doing this.

Karencriss

Reply by Hannahh123 » 10 weeks ago

I am really sorry to read about your journey. Things like these do disappoint you a lot. However, dont lose hope. I am sure things will get better. This time just not make the same mistake. Take your time in making the right decision. I am sure things will get better. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 6 days ago

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. This is why I always say to visit the right clinic. The more the clinic is experienced the more are the chances of high success. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. Make sure to research now before opting for a clinic. I am having a good experience so far due to this reason. If you want help let me know.

Hannahh123