Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

sad thoughts about a child

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by Loris201 » Aug. 30, 2018 10:24pm

Hello! I hope that someone will share their thoughts or experiences with me. My search is now on a break. The reason for this is my depressive state. A couple of weeks ago I talked with friends. I decided to take my mind off of my thoughts about our loss, my sterility and other things that we are now facing. So I met a few friends, and we went to a restaurant. At first everything was perfect. We shared some news, remembered our youth. We laughed and talked. In a word, we do everything that old friends usually do when they meet after a long break. But then they started a discussion that I was most afraid of. They began to talk about their children. I just sat drinking the juice in silence. I really did not know what to say. In fact, I had nothing to say. I have no children, and, unfortunately, I have never experienced maternity. After they noticed that the mood had changed, they looked at me with such pity. And it broke my heart. I told them that I was hurt and I went home. When I went to my house, I sat in my car and cried for more than an hour. I knew that they would raise this topic, and in fact there have been such situations before. But I promised myself that this time I will be strong, and I will not allow infertility to prevent me from enjoying this evening. Unfortunately, I did not fulfill my promise. And the next day my friends called and wrote to me to ask how I feel. I'm sure they know the actual reason why I left. I know that they want to support me, and they were not going to hurt me. But it sucks when I'm sorry. I hate this feeling. I dream to start my journey. More than anything in the world, I want to have a baby. I want to start living and never face situations where infertility simply destroys everything. I'm very sorry for this long and, perhaps, boring post. I hope there is someone who knows what I'm talking about.

Loris201

Replies (9)

Reply by monika123 » 39 weeks ago

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 39 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by SharonMill » 35 weeks ago

Hey Loris! I hope you are doing well. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I can feel what you are going through. This jealousy is not easy to handle, let's accept that we all have been through that. Don't be so hard on yourself hon. I know this time is hard but it will pass. You have to be strong and stop thinking about this. You have to fight these things to achieve your dreams. I know this is such a heart-wrenching thing but don't let it destroy your life. I m having my treatment at this clinic abroad, the treatment i opted for is Surrogacy. I can assure you that it's safe and successful. If you are looking for the right clinic then this is the place for you. The packages are affordable and they even have a guarantee program in which they will treat you till it's successful. They even provide you with a nice play to stay during all this. You should contact them, they will tell you what's the right option for you. Stay blessed!

SharonMill

Reply by Karencriss » 32 weeks ago

Hi!

Karencriss

Reply by Karencriss » 32 weeks ago

Hi! Stop being so hard on yourself. We all have been through that. It's a fact and we can't deny that. We are not jealous because they have children, we are jealous because we are not able to have our own. So that's not in a bad way. You really need to keep trying. I m trying from the past 6 years and I have found the right clinic for myself now. I have opted for IVF with DE. There are so many options left for you on the table. Just choose the right one for you, then do some research about clinics and opt for the one with high success rate. You really need a clinic with a high success rate, because the more professional clinic is, the more chances you have to conceive. I hope this helps you. Good luck. Stay blessed.

Karencriss

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 18 weeks ago

I totally understand you. Hope it gets better. Infertility almost ruined my life. There was a time when I certainly lost my will to live for a bit. But here I am, stronger than ever. Awaiting for my SM's scheduled scan. As she is pregnant. She got pregnant from the first try. And we could not believe it. such a magical journey.

pagerelvy33

Reply by monika123 » 3 weeks ago

I can understand how hard it can be to go through such situations. I believe that people around us should respect the situation and hard time we are going through. This is one of the reasons why I have stopped meeting people who behave in such a manner. I prefer being around people who can relate to me and can understand. The clinic I am visiting has a shared living place. I made a lot of friends while I was staying over there. There were a lot of foreigners visiting the clinic as well which made things easier for us. Therefore, it is important to surround yourself with positivity.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 2 weeks ago

Infertility jealousy is a thing that exists and we can't really deny that. However, the meaning associated with it is different. The jealousy is not in the bad sense! However, we are just feeling bad for ourselves! Mainly because we really want to conceive. However, my suggestion to you would be to not give up. I know it's not easy but just keep trying. The first step should be to stay away from people that bring in negativity in your life. Second of all, it is extremely important to visit the right clinic. Everything about my treatment changed because of this factor. The clinic I am visiting now is doing an exceptional job. They are providing amazing services. Everything is done in the correct manner. The doctors exactly know what they are doing which is a big thing. I hope things get better for both of us.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 2 weeks ago

I am sorry to know about your horrible experience. I can understand how hard it must have been for you. However, don't worry! I am sure things will soon get better. I am glad you are ready on the track again. This time I would say that research well before visiting a clinic. I myself took a lot of days to research before I visited a clinic. It is because of that my process is going really well. I hope that things go well for you as well.

Hannahh123