|My Site Activity|
|Last Logged In:||Sep. 11, 2013 8:38pm|
|Sep. 11, 2013 8:49pm » Updated Public Profile.|
|Questions & Answers:
Anonymous are not counted
|Tags: 2nd Pregnancy Gestational Diabetes High Risk Pregnancy Planned C-Section Pregnant in my 30s Pregnant with a Girl|
About Me1. Married on Jan 2005.
2. Diagnosed with vaginismus.
3. Overcame vaginismus with the kit , my determination, true support & help from http://www.vaginismus.com.
4. Started trying TTC from 2008.
5. Did IUI twice and tube test on 2009.
6. Gave up and used a ebay bought clearblue fertility monitor.
7. Got my ever first BFP on Oct 21, 2010.
8. Gave birth to a beautiful girl on Jun 16, 2011, by C-section, at 33 yrs.(20 months old, now)
9. Started trying for the 2nd baby since 16 February 2013, cycle.(still using my old monitor).
10. Having immense hope and faith in God, who do miracles with me.
UPDATE: Got faint +ve since 10dpo, and BFP on 12 dpo.