|My Site Activity|
|Last Logged In:||19 weeks ago|
|40 weeks ago » Posted a comment on an baby photo.|
|Questions & Answers:
Anonymous are not counted
|Tags: Planned C-Section Planning to Breastfeed Pregnant after Miscarriage Pregnant in my 30s|
About MeDH and I got married in November of 2011 and immediately began TTC after. We struggled for a while but then became pregnant in December 2013. We welcomed our beautiful baby girl in September 2014. Because we had struggled so long to conceive our DD we decided right around when she was 7 months old we would NTNP - and after two months of that, we decided to really actively TTC. We then became pregnant with baby #2 on September 2015 and sadly suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks in November of 2015.
I am actually a bit terrified to even start another profile on here given what happened back in November but I feel that this baby/pregnancy deserves the same excitement I had with the other two. I am actually still in shock yet that I am even back here so soon. DH and I hadn't planned on officially TTC until February and had been taking the NTNP approach and I became pregnant! I feel truly blessed but also am scared because I do not have any symptoms at the moment...which is how my last pregnancy started out. Here's to hoping I bring home a baby in October 2016!
**2/29/16: First u/s done and baby is looking good so far! Heart rate is 176 and baby is measuring 6 days ahead! Due date is now 10/4/16**
**5/17/16: Saw the High Risk OB. Baby is doing great but I have complete previa. Having another u/s in four weeks to determine if previa has moved and if I have placenta accreta**
**6/14/16: Saw the High Risk OB again. Baby is still doing well and weighing 1lb10oz with a heart rate of 153. The complete previa is still there BUT it appears I do not have placenta accreta at the moment. Will see high risk doc again in 8 weeks to determine if the previa is still there**
My Birth PlanWell...with my daughter I was a week late and then was induced. After laboring for a while, I stopped progressing. At that point, my doctor gave us the option to try to continue for a vaginal birth or to have a c-section. After talking things over with my doctor, we opted for a c-section. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but in the end everything turned out just fine.
At this point in my pregnancy, I've decided to go with a c-section. I might not have any other choice if the complete previa doesn't move.